I won\’t go into a lot of detail, because I posted the build of the dog bowl table when I built Tito\’s, but yesterday, I decided it was time to build one for Pépe
I cut out the parts, using Tito\’s table as a template to get the angles, with Pépe\’s bowl I established the diameter of the hole and cut it with my trim router, and the circle cutting jig. I then pocket holed the sides, before sanding.
It was then just a case of assembly, staining the table, and applying a few coats of polyurethane spray.
it was then left outside in the gazebo overnight, for the smell to dissipate.
However unlike Tito, Pépe does not seem that impressed!