I decided that because of the problem I had had rendering around the kitchen window, that I would finish all the rendering first, then cut out the holes for the reja supports, fit it, then make good around the supports, far easier!!
So this is the before view:
And this is after I finished this morning:
I am pleased with the finish, I just wish I could get the second floor done as well, but if I did, I would have the same problems when it came to painting, so maybe it is best left as it is.
I have a couple of days filled with appointments, but hope to get the reja in place by the end of next week-end, I will need Marcela\’s help with this, so it may take a bit longer, as she is fully committed.