Yesterday, I decided it was time to upgrade my lumber rack in the workshop, from the old prison bunk-beds to something more practical, which takes up less space, and having seen just the thing on one of my YouTube subscriptions, I set to, and worked at it all day…that included trips to Homecenter, (thanks to a labelling issue).
But I got it done, and it takes more timber, and leaves me with more floor space, so I win all round. The full story on this can be read on my woodworking Blog, the link is on the left!
Today, woodwork has been the theme again, and I have shelved out the second upstairs shower room to be a store room.
It took longer than I thought, because true to form, none of the walls were straight, so every piece was different, but at least it got done, and is another job off the list… and I still get to use my loo!
As for tomorrow, I haven\’t a clue yet, I have another Dental appointment, late afternoon, and my new Specs are ready, so might go to fetch them.